This project involved a full refurbishment for our client’s country home and grounds in Sevenoaks, Kent. The property was in need of modernisation and had become a little run down, necessitating a large-scale programme of refurbishment works to fully do it justice. Our team were brought in to redesign and install a number of key elements within the build.
As with many large, complex refurbishment projects, this project was carried out over a period of two years. Our expertise and services were called upon as required during that period, and we completed each phase of work on time, according to specification, and within their allocated budget.
Scope of work
At our client’s request, our work included the following elements:
- Fitting of new internal doors.
- Addition of new skirting boards.
- New rear poolside extension roof structure, including the supply and installation of all new doors and windows.
- Addition of a new golf simulator which doubled up as a garden cinema room. Installation of the new roof structure and slate finish (including sourcing and supplying materials) as well as installation of all new external windows and doors.
- Complete and comprehensive re-roofing of the entire property, including redesigning the existing dormer roofs.
View some of our other projects
Take a look at some of our other completed projects.